Dr. Ioana Datcu
• Digital Dentistry and Digital Virtual Planning
• Digital Implant Planning and Implant guided surgery
• Aesthetics Dentistry and Soft Tissue Management
• Periodontal and Prosthetic Complex Rehabilitation
• Minimally Invasive Implantology and Crestal Sinus Lift Approach
Dr. Ioana Datcu graduated from the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia in Italy, she became a lecturer for implantology courses focusing on implant planning, surgical procedures, Crestal Sinus Lift approach, and guided implant surgery procedures.
Founder of a private clinic in Ravenna, where he is dedicated to fixed prosthodontics, periodontology, and implant dentistry. Dr. Datcu is also a co-author of scientific publications. The clinical tutor for the implant surgery training course in Portugal, Ioana Datcu has extensive experience in the world of dentistry and has also collaborated with other practices in implant surgery.